brian-buddybrian-buddy

Main Audio Reviews Stats

O My Brothers O My Brothers

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!11one111!!!!

No storyline overtly present, just a whole lotta demonic little things. Kinda cool if it hadnt been for the cheesiness. Can the demons do the cha cha next time, while shooting St. Peter? Just wondering.

LeekClock responds:

Funny guy.

Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

awsome... *tears up* pure brilliance

ok, i must say, this was pure brilliance.. the style, the concept, everything! a bit risky using a real event of chaos like that, but i really thing you guys pulled it off... it wasn't the least bit offensive, and anyone who says otherwise should just stuff it! it tells pretty much the truth!! and just goes to show that you should really watch out for who your picking on!
i really think you guys should seek a career in directing, the scenes were amazing, some of 'em had just suck perfect angle's, perfect.... everything!!
again, nice job, i am recomending this to all my friends!!

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

HELL YA!! finally, a new Salad Fingers!! as always, very twisted.... but what's weird is that after al this time of watching and re-watching al these cartoons, i am begining to see "logic" in them, and they are really starting to make sence.. :\

McDoobies McDoobies

o....kay?

well, im not much for pot humour, but i can see how it can bee humorous to some. i liked the song tho, but what more does it really have to offer? very lacking in length too... nice try, but you just can't please them all

legacy of kain animated legacy of kain animated

*starts to clap with a silent tear*

wow... simply amazing... i myself beign a long time fan of LOK, i must say that this is an amazing peice of work, and truly a masterpeice. you got both of their abilities down pat (especialy the mist ability of kain, really got me by surprise!).
i would like to have seen raziel abandon into spectral realm, and re-appear, that could be a new chalenge :)
nice work, keep it up *thumbs up)

Patience Patience

ummm....

ya, um... okay, this makes absolutely no sense to me. the sadness is better than the smile? what the hell is that spossed to man?? and how did this make FP??? tom, PLZ!! take a break!!! first it was the retarded "JUMP AROUND" nonsense, now this? i think the translation needs a lot more work.

jackson chocolate factory jackson chocolate factory

ya... umm... ya...

ok, we get it, MJ is a perv, what else is new??? man, ur behind in the times, altho, it was kinda funny..
find sum new material!

Angrybot 2 - Recess Angrybot 2 - Recess

that was good!

lol, i liked it. angry, over worked, seeminly underpaid robot dealing with lil' morons. great concept.
maybe you should try and make another one where he deals with lunatics in an asylum, it's pretty much the same thing, cept he deals with psycopaths who think their dead grandmothers are ther to hunt them, and etc. that would be funny.

ONE GUN ONE GUN

wow... just... wow....

my man, that was amazing.... from intro to outro, all out pure talent. just a little bit bloodier than it should have been, but who the hell cares? it gets the point across! for your first flash project ever, it is amazing. kudos my friend, kudos. keep them coming

Crows' Life Episode 1 Crows' Life Episode 1

well.. it was worth a chuckle..

i liked the use of starcraft sounds, and that "gohst" crow, that was pretty cool... but don't make that into a habbit, it could get annoying, fast... but otherwise, nice work.